When you sign up for the Visitor and Staff Check In or portal owner by Forwen.com ©, you provide and/or you authorize all or some of the participating corporates and retail outlets to provide to the Forwen.com © information about you. This information makes up Data. Any information in the Forwen.com © is considered Data. Data might include, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name and contact information, such as your address, phone number, or email address
- Your body temperature or medical history, and conditions
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, ethnicity, and occupation
- Computer information, such as your IP address and "cookie" preferences
As described further below, Forwen.com may use your Data to achieve the following:
- Operate and manage the Forwen.com © platform, software, and website
- Maintain and protect its computer systems
- Comply with the law, such as responding to subpoenas and search warrants
Personal Information means information about you that reasonably can be linked to you such as your name, health information, and other identifiers. Personal Information may also include but is not limited to your identification details and financial information.
Participating Corporates and Retails
All of our partnered participating corporates and retail outlets that you authorize to provide information to your Forwen.com© data. When you sign up for the Visitor and Staff Check In owned by Forwen.com, you may provide authorization for associated authorized users or healthcare practice or hospital to send Personal Information to your Data.
Forwen.com and our service providers might report about business activities and customers (you) to others, such as investors, auditors, potential business partners, or public communities. Reports will not include Personal Information without your specific permission or as permitted or required by law.
Security measures can include computer safeguards and secured files. In addition, Forwen.com may be required by law to notify you about particular data breaches.
- What Information Forwen.com Collects
- Before you register for the Service, Forwen.com may collect your information in two ways: (1) if you contact Forwen.com through the Internet and provide Forwen.com with your contact information (e.g., name, mailing address, email address and other information); (2) Forwen.com may obtain your contact information from a participating corporate and retails or associated authorized users with which Forwen.com partners. In either case, Forwen.com will use such information for the sole purpose of informing you about the Service and inviting you to register for the Service.
- In general, Forwen.com collects all information that you supply directly to the Service. Forwen.com also may collect information from participating corporate and retails whom you expressly authorize to use the Service with respect to you and your information. Further, Forwen.com may collect information from other third party information providers that you expressly authorize to send information to your Forwen.com© account.
- Forwen.com passively collects information from you as you navigate through our Service. Forwen.com may track IP addresses, use industry standard tracking devices (e.g., session and persistent cookies, flash cookies, web beacons), and electronically gather information about the technology you use to access the Service and the areas of the Service you utilize. Forwen.com passively collects this information for operational purposes such as evaluating, updating and improving the Service.
- How Forwen.com Uses Your Information
- If you elect to utilize any billing services features of the Service, Forwen.com also may use your information to process payments, send invoices and conduct other billing-related activities as requested by you.
- Forwen.com will need your cell phone number to confirm activation of your account by sending access code via a text message but will never sell this cell phone number to any other 3rd party for marketing reason.
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
- Forwen.com may make your Personal Information available to third parties participating in the Service that are authorized by you or as necessary to complete transactions you authorize.
- Forwen.com may provide or sell Data that is de-identified to a third parties. However, Data will not include any of your Personal Information or be individually identifiable.
- Choices You Have About How Forwen.com Uses Your Information
- Managing Your Account. You have the following choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to Forwen.com for use:
You may access your Forwen.com © account at any time to review your Data. To request a change to any of your Personal Information, please contact your company that provided the Personal Information for your Forwen.com © account. For technical questions related to the Forwen.com © product, please access the Forwen.com © Support page.
- Authorized individuals. You may grant access to your Forwen.com © account to one or more authorized individuals. You may grant an authorized individual access to your Forwen.com © account by specifically authorizing Forwen.com © to permit access by such authorized individual to your Forwen.com © account.
- Terminating Your Account. You may terminate your Forwen.com account at any time by notifying us. Otherwise, Forwen.com will maintain and/or destroy Data and Personal Information associated with your account in accordance with its then current document retention and destruction policies. Please note that copies of your Personal Information may remain in your company's, other third-parties' and authorized individual account.
- How Forwen.com Protects Your Information
Forwen.com uses both technical and procedural Security Measures to maintain the integrity and security of the Forwen.com © and other databases.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Never share your password with anyone else. Notify Forwen.com promptly if you believe your password has been breached. Also, remember to log off of the Forwen.com© site before you leave your computer.
- Your Agreement with Forwen.com
- Your Account
You must provide accurate and complete registration information when you register to use the Service. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account.
Forwen.com reserves the right to restrict who is eligible for an account. Forwen.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine who may qualify for an account and reserves the right to reject or revoke any account at any time without liability. Forwen.com may enable you to create accounts for minors or other members of your family over whom you have legal authority.
- Your Use of the Service
Generally, Forwen.com currently provides the individual users with general use of and access to Visitor and Staff Check In services free of charge. However, Forwen.com charges fees for its Visitor and Staff Check In services on all participating corporate and retail entities at a service fee rate determined by Forwen,com at its sole discretion. You agree that Forwen.com may, at any time in its sole discretion also charge fees for your use of certain features and functionality of the Service.
In no event will you be charged for access to the Service unless Forwen.com obtains your prior agreement to pay for such access. All new fees, if any, will be posted in appropriate locations on the Service. Forwen.com reserves the right to change its fees, if any, from time to time in its discretion.
- Collection of Your Information
With respect to the Data entered into the Service directly by you, Forwen.com shall not store and collect such information without your consent to do so. Please note, Forwen.com reserves the right at the to remove your Data from your Forwen.com© Visitor and Staff Check In at its reasonable discretion.
- Not an Emergency Service
Communications with Providers through Forwen.com © are not in "real-time", and should not be used for urgent or emergency situations. The Service does not provide any medical services. The Service does not provide emergency or urgent medical services.
- Use of Your Information
Forwen.com is committed to protecting your personal information and employs a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Forwen.com may use non-identifiable anonymous data that is taken from the Personal Information you provide and combine it with other anonymous data that may be disclosed to third parties.
- Provider Access
As part of the Service, you hereby authorize the participating corporate and retail outlets to collect Data and Personal Information about you. You may use the Service to share certain Personal Information with our participating corporate and retail outlets. You understand that any decision to use the Service in such ways is entirely voluntary. You understand that if you authorize a participating corporate and retail to access your Personal Information in the Service and communicate with you via the Service that Provider may permit its/his/her staff and other authorized users within its/his/her facility or office to use the Service to access your Personal Information and communicate with you as well.
You acknowledge and agree that Forwen.com is not responsible for any such entity misidentifying itself or any misuse of the data by such participating corporate and retails or their authorized personnel. Forwen.com's sole liability and sole responsibility shall be to discontinue access to any entity or individual which Forwen.com learns misidentified itself/himself/herself or is otherwise misusing Data.
- Third-party Content & Services
Forwen.com may make third-party services available through the Service. For example, Forwen.com may enable you to integrate your Forwen.com© Record with third-party personal health records. In order to use a specific available service, you must inform Forwen.com that you would like to: (a) allow the third-party Service Provider to retrieve, provide, and/or modify Data in your account or (b) otherwise share your Data with the third-party Service Provider. Once you authorize a specific third-party Service Provider to access your account, the Service Provider may continue to access your account until you affirmatively disable access. You are solely responsible for reviewing and approving each such third-party before sharing your Data through the Service or otherwise allowing them to access it. If you elect to use any service Forwen.com adds to or enables within the Service, such election constitutes your authorization and consent to sharing your Personal Information with all authorized third parties.
Forwen.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party content or services, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding their quality, content or accuracy. Forwen.com further does not endorse any third-party Service Providers, products, services, opinions, or web sites accessed through the Service. USE OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND RELIANCE ON THEIR CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Forwen.com MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE OR CONTENT.
- Not Medical Advice
You acknowledge and agree that neither Forwen.com nor the Service offers medical advice. Any content or data accessed through the Service is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of health care providers in diagnosing and treating patients. Forwen.com, its licensors and Service Providers are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of your Personal Information, or for any reliance by you or any medical professional on your Personal Information within Forwen.com ©. Forwen.com is not responsible for any party’s reliance or non-reliance on your Forwen.com © Record, Personal Information, Data or the accuracy thereof.
- Forwen.com Proprietary Rights
- Restrictions on Use
Your use of the Service and any content accessed or submitted through the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software. Specifically you agree not to do any of the following: (a) upload to or transmit on the Service any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (b) use the Service to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (c) intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail or messages not intended for you; (d) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or company; (e) upload to or transmit on the Service any advertisements or solicitations of business; (f) restrict or inhibit use of the Service by others, including disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causing a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acting in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Service; (g) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (h) collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; (i) download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Service or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Service); (j) post "spam," transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; (k) advocate illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act; (l) disobey any policy or regulations, including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this Service or any networks connected to this Service; (m) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material; (n) upload to or transmit on the Service any hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth in this Section; (o) access the Service other than by the interfaces provided by Forwen.com; (p) create, transmit, or display health or other information that you do not own or do not have the right to use; or, (q) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by Forwen.com, may harm Forwen.com or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
You further agree that you will not: (i) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service, (ii) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, (iii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Forwen.com's infrastructure, or (iv) access, reload or "refresh" transactional pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three (3) second interval.
- Modification and Termination
Forwen.com may place limits on, modify, suspend or terminate all or any portion of the Service at any time without prior notice. Additionally, notwithstanding the rights you may have to the Personal Information and/or Data in your Forwen.com© Record, if any, Forwen.com may cancel your account and delete all data associated with your account at any time, and without notice, if we deem that you have violated the terms of this agreement. The connection to your Provider may be modified, suspended, or terminated by your Provider at any time and without notice, however, you will still have access to your Forwen.com © account. In addition, except with respect to an authorized individual who establishes an account on behalf of a Dependent, Forwen.com will terminate your account within thirty (30) days of its receipt of a death certificate certifying your death. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for maintaining your own copies of any Data or Personal Information maintained within the Service or of any communications received through the Service. Forwen.com assumes no liability for any information removed from the Service. Forwen.com also has the right to maintain and/or destroy all data associated with your account in accordance with its then current document retention and destruction policies. Upon any termination of your access to the Service, you must cease all use of the Service.
You also have the right to terminate your Forwen.com © account. You may delete your Forwen.com© account at any time from the Forwen.com © App or Portal.
- Exclusion of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER Forwen.com NOR ANY OF Forwen.com's LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER Forwen.com NOR ANY OF Forwen.com's LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IN THE SERVICE SATISFIES GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS.
- Limitation of Liability
NEITHER Forwen.com NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY Forwen.com AND WHETHER OR NOT Forwen.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
- Law and Venue